7.11.07

Disneyland...!?!


Great place!

I've been there a total of two times (2x). The first time I went I was 5 with my Grandma and Grandpa (er, maybe 6...) and my cousins who lived in Salt Lake. The funny thing is that the thing I remember the most from that trip is falling on top of my sleeping Grandpa from the a little cabinet that was "inside" of the "living room" of the camper (or, as my Grandma calls it, "Our 5th wheel..."). The funny thing was that he didn't even wake up. In fact, never missed a beat with his very-loud-snoring from having a 50+ lb.-dead-weight fall on top of him while he was in deep sleep...

And then, in 2003 when I finally went there again, I had the best time, simply because I went there with my little 5 year old boy. That time he found every single character and had them autograph his little celebrity autograph-book that we bought for him there. I had so much fun just enjoying seeing him have the most fun that I've ever seen him have...

That AND I got to ride on "Star Tours". That was the all-time-best ride that I can even imagine ever riding! ! ! The ride is crazy-fun mostly because you don't actually move anywhere. You just are sitting in the same fixed seat that you sat down in when you walked into the room and have a whole ride in your head. HOW fun can a ride be? Answer: Star Tours.

I don't think that I'll ever go to the park again UNLESS I'm with someone who is either 1) a child who had never been there before or 2) wants to go as a family vacation...

JPS

1 comment:

Matt said...

Excellent post. We also love Disneyland!! I think we're going to buy the annual pass next year.