11.10.07

Paul is NOT dead...

John, I'm sorry to tell you, but Paul is far from dead and is still alive, kicking, and getting married all over the place!

But I digress... WAIT! I am talking about Paul McCartney and not digressing... Silly me.

I guess I always liked Paul and always owned the album "McCartney" but I admit that as I've been listening to his other albums over (and over) I realize how much I have always actually LOVED his music, but never realized how much.

Good thing that my best friend, http://www.themdg.org/, has been a FANATIC ever since I've known him. Thanks Matt for letting me not realize how much I should have been loving the music that you already have been loving, only in that now, that I am finally realizing how good it is, it's like brand-new music that I've discovered. Now, just trick me into "realizing" how good Sting's music is and steal my CDs so that you can loan them to me or give them over if you're feeling generous.

Now I have digressed...

Paul M. is so good that I think I'll link to his website: http://www.paulmccartney.com/

OK, or just "google" him and see all the fan sites!

Just don't PIRATE his music (I don't feel that way just for him, but don't think you should pirate anyone's music unless you've talked to them and they feel like it's OK or if the music is out of print or not available on CD [just let me keep talking like this and I will justify every "pirating" I've ever done...]).

Pop in Paul's album with Wings: "Wild Life". It is just fine stuff...

JPS

1 comment:

Matt said...

Wild Life is definitely a great album. As are many of this earlier post-Beatles work. Some of his stuff during the early 2000's is subject to speculation.

Miss him, Miss him, Miss him.