7.10.07

Hallelujah!!!

My best friend, Matt Graham (themdg.org), has inspired me to create this blogging-journal-of-sorts to let the world see what I am doing.

I guess I have decided to do this for 3 reasons:
1-Matt would always write into his computerized diary/journal every single night,
2-My dad wrote in his journal (book-form) every day,
and 3-Henry B. Eyring's talk in the Sunday (Oct. '07) morning session emphasized writing down our experiences so that our posterity will have them.

These are just 3 reasons why I know that I should be keeping a record of everything that's going on... The angels are recording each thing that I do, but as Pres. Eyring admonished, my children won't be able to read about those experiences unless I leave them a personable a legible copy of those experiences to remind them of all that I've done and what they can do.

JPS

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think you wrote in my nightly journal as much as I did. I have it, right here, in my bookshelf. Come have a look.