14.10.07

LDS General Confrerence

Today, in my church ward, during the 3rd-hour block Priesthood/Relief-Society, the priesthood didn't have a structured lesson, but bore their testimonies about the Oct. '07 general conference...

I actually went to the Conference Center in SLC this conference. It was the first time I've ever been up there. I had been to the Tabernacle and most of the LDS buildings up there, but it was way fun and an awesome experience to be with all of those Priesthood Brethren that night.

When the room was filled with a loud and booming "AMEN," that was the first time I think I've ever heard a room say the word that means that "I agree with everything that the 'Voice' of that prayer has said/prayed for" that does justice to how I think a prayer should end.

It was a wonderful experience to be up there and to participate in that session of the 177th General Conference.

No comments: