12.10.07

Energy Drinks?!?

Hey there... Can anyone explain what is good about drinking an energy drink to me? Ok, now keep in mind that you shouldn't eat/drink/inhale/inject any harmful substances into your body. Now, what is good about an energy drink?

Does anyone know what ingredient is inside of the can? Reading the list of ingredients I couldn't see anything that would give you "energy," except for the drinks that have coffee in the drink, but I'm talking just a plain-old energy drink.

I don't think that anybody can tell me what's inside of them that's good for you, but for that matter, I don't think anyone can know what's inside of them besides water. If you do know and can tell me how they "give you energy" then email me or call me and tell me...

JPS

2 comments:

Matt said...

I doubt there is anything particularly good in them, at least good for your body.

But it was good that the redbull I drank on my long drive home from Idaho on Satruday kept me from falling asleep.

With any type of drugs though, when you taken an "Upper" like an energy drink, you have to plan for the "downer" phase, which is inevitable.

Fred said...

How about a delicious drink with some methamphetamine? Energy drinks are something new for people to buy. People just love to spend their money on new things. I have never had an energy drink as such. I have had Jolt, Vault, Mountain Dew, and Coke etc.