9.10.07

Chicken!

Hello all...

I don't know why we don't all talk about "chicken" more often. I can't think of it even being mentioned in any of my classes or over the pulpit... Why, I feel like asking, can't we just talk more about chickens?

I guess chicken[s] isn't as funny ad just talking about chicken (singular). Maybe just crying out CHICKEN every once-in-a-while is theraputic for me. I think just the idea of yelling that word brings a smile to my lips and makes me enjoy the idea of the word "chicken".

I don't know... Maybe I'm all by myself on this one, but I have a sinking suspician that everybody likes the word as much as I do--at least "deep down" (but are maybe afraid to admit it...).
So, I would like to challenge someone out there with some mad HTML skills to make a tribute to the word chicken... That will be my wish

1 comment:

Matt said...

You callin' me chicken?!?