7.5.08

Verve Earth...

>

So, this is the link to a site that I was randomly (or was it random?) emailed because, as they claim, they saw that I did have a blog site...

Now sit down if you tend to get dizzy or lightheaded, because I'm going to tell you something that may be a little disturbing:

I've registered with this VEarth (come on... wait for the big news, you haven't read far enough yet...) and they link your spot in this virtual earth (and fairly accurate maps too, I might add) which will list your blog site.

Now you have a blogsite (blogspont) that had a blog (mine...) that refers to VEarth, that in turn has a link back to jstott.blogspot.com (mine...) which, again, links to this VEarth, which we know already has a link to jstott[etc.] and so on, ad infinitum!!!

...

I told you that you may want to sit down and read this. Wait, who ever reads an internet blog while standing up? Not I...

Pick yourself up off of the floor though, because you have undoubtedly fallen to the floor because you though that the world was about to implode upon my logic trap. Don't worry though... It's all in your mind and you can go on living your life!!!

Here's some more news though: My world or at least the small part that is contained in within my blog has just been compounded... That means, multiplied by itself again and again til it will cover the world and the universe... Or at least that's what happens in the meta-world of Josh's logic!

JPS

No comments: