2.5.08

Groupings of 3, three, and tri-groupings...

I think I may have found an answer or rather, the answer is as plain as the so-called-nose-on-your-face...

Everything should, naturally, fall into groups of three. Let me read you a few versus from the eleventh chapter of third Nephi.

Actually, let me retract that last claim and say that we should see things drop into groups of 3. Just as we know that everything testifies of Christ, let me show you those examples:

In verse 3, it's talking about the voice coming from the heavens and says that, "it was not a HARSH voice", "neither was it a LOUD voice", "nevertheless, and notwithstanding (isn't that just a great phrase? Nevertheless and notwithstanding!)it being a SMALL voice it did pierce them that did hear to the center...

Versus 3, 4, and 5, they hear the voice a total of THREE times, and on the third time, they understand the voice.

Then, later in verse 15 we are told that all of the Nephites felt the marks of the 3 wounds on his body (prints of the nails in his hands, prints of the nails in his feet, and the mark in his side). We are also told that they all gained a testimony of the his literal resurrection in 3 different ways: seeing with their eyes, feeling with their hands, and the understood feeling of the spirit.

Then in verse 32 we read of the actual trinity: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Later in verse 35 it is written of that trinity that the Father beareth record of the Son, the Son beareth record of the Father, and the Holy Ghost bears record of them both.

Then in 37 of the three things that must happen before one can re-enter the presence of the Father. Repent, become as a child, and be baptized.

...
That's just a little taste of why I always leave 3 things... If you think about it; I feel best when thinking and doing things for God, and I do always things that make me feel best and things in three remind me of those times.

Why don't I just "cut-out-the-middle-man" and only do the things of God, you ask? I try. Always...

JPS

No comments: