20.5.08

How can we speak of debts, let's not haggle for darling Cosette...

When I was a junior and a senior in High School... But it may have started back before then; sophomore, back in Junior High... I can't pinpoint an exact time, but I was hooked on the play, "Les Miserables." I read the book (abridged of course--what are you crazy to read all of that French History mixed in with the story of Jean Valjean in the unabridged!?).

So, anyway... I even got the soundtrack a couple of years ago, just so that I could "pop" it in and partake of the flashback-goodness.

And here I was trying to think of what to write (because sometimes I have a burning idea that I NEED to get down on virtual paper and can't stop writing until it is properly recorded and uploaded... but other times I want to write, but am not quite certain what it is or will be that I am to write about...), and the words of Fantine were rolling through my mind over and over!

What I've been thinking of doing for the past few days and years, is to have a photo-journal like my friends do (it seems to be THE REASON why most people blog at all (as if they all need that little inspiration given to them by their adorable children... Well, I HAVE NO ADORABLE CHILDREN TO BLOG ABOUT!!! At least, not around here to capture with my electronic camera whenever I want...).

So, once again inspired by Les Miserables, I am left with no other option but to kidnap my own child!!!!

Ok, I am just kidding... I'll just have to give it some more time until I can meet and court and propose to and legally and lawfully espouse.

Until that time, I will continue to post these drab and lifeless posts that I enjoy writing so much... Until then, you will be left with several dozens or even hundreds of "blogs" that you can travel to and watch with your semi-voyerish stares!

Until that time that I solidify my desires for familial happiness...

JPS

No comments: