27.7.08

Is it good for man to be alone?

Well, is it good for a man to be alone?

Since I've written the couple of blogs about events that could have left me depressed and despondent with nothing good to say about marriage, I have been thinking about this very subject every single day (sometimes most-of-the-day...) and yesterday as I was at the temple, the answer came to me!

Answer: No, it is not good for man to be alone...

I'm not saying that I'm starting a new crusade to find a wife or that I'm actually going to change the way that I've lived my life up until now, but I will tell you one way that I have changed: I know that it is not good for man to be alone!

I, of course, knew that all along and had never though, indeed, that it would be good or even preferred for me to be alone, but now I have a spiritual and a temporal witness that it isn't my place or destiny to go through this life by myself--I will go through this life with a companion and helpmeet. Or maybe I won't. It is all up to the Lord's will, but I know now (or have been reminded) the plan of God for me...

JPS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not alone... even tho right now, you're on your own. You are loved in ways that can't be shown... your needs are known. You're not alone....

Wow... that's so good.. Should be made into a song:)