15.7.08

Eternal companionship?

I have recently been thinking or admitting to myself that I just very-well may not find and marry that someone-with-whom-I-will-spend-eternity in this life... No, stop it! I am being very serious here and not just posting a blog to get some sort of reaction out of you or so that I would be flooded with "get well soon" emails trying to cheer me up...

That does not mean that I am giving-up or that I won't do all that I can to find that person who will be my perfect companion... My goals and my methodology-to-reach-them have not changed in the slightest (but I won't be so aggressive or as aggressive)!

Just living my life as I know that I should will perform all of the "weeding out" that I have purposefully done in the past and will put me on the right path for encountering that wonderful woman who will love me as much as I love her!

Who knows though? I mean, do YOU know? How do you know then?

I am content not knowing, because in the end, I WILL know it all!!!

JPS

No comments: