2.10.08

What if I were to stop writing?


I think that, for me, writing is a way to create the goodness that otherwise I wouldn't be able to make...

I'm pretty sure that if I were to stop writing (either here or in my journal at home...), I would die... inside!

The more I am able to create the more I feel love and feel happiness and feel joy and feel completed!

When I need to write something, anything, then to plug this creative outlet would be to turn off that one avenue for love and happiness and joy, anticipating completion.

If I were to stop writing...

I would simply have to find another avenue of creation! -- for now, though, this is the most comfortable and the easiest way that I can express myself, alone, that is...

I think I'll just continue to write like this for a long time. Don't even think that I will ever stop writing mini-devotionals either.  That is where most of my expression emerges...

JPS

3 comments:

Jinjer said...

Sounds like you heard President Uchtdorf's talk at the general RS meeting. He talked all about creation and compassion and how those two things are part of God's happiness and therefore we should seek after them. Keep creating. . . it's good for your soul and brings true happiness.

Cami said...

I hear you. I need to write, and the blog has been a good way to get me to do that.

Unknown said...

Keep writing Josh! I know how you feel and writing on my blog brings me a lot of happiness too!