30.9.08

Energy...

Let's list some different types of energy to see if we can pinpoint which kind I'm experiencing:

Nervous Energy - Could be--I have removed myself from the "groove" that I was in before and also have a new job: my internal clock has been reset to another schedule!

Cosmic Energy - You never know... The universe might have made plans for me to do something that I haven't done before and will shortly be "throwing me into a new situation"!

Solar Energy/Thermal Energy - Could be--I was just waiting for the bus outside and was getting awfully hot!

Carbine Energy - Don't think so... I sit almost all-day-long on a chair, answering questions...

Atomic Energy - I somehow don't think that any atoms are being split inside of me (I'm pretty sure that we all would know immediately about that!)!

Nuclear Energy - See reasoning similar to Atomic Energy for why I do not think I am experiencing Nuclear Energy...

Psychological Energy - Is my brain just producing some biological energy that I'm not aware of? Why can't I just turn it off and turn it on at will?

Coal Energy - I don't think so...

Hydraulic Energy - Are you saying I'm wet-behind-the-ears? That just may be, but I'm NOT producing hydraulic energy...

Kinetic Energy - The only thing that's really moving right now is my heart, my restless legs, and my typing fingers! I am not sure that I could point my finger at kinetic energy for what I'm experiencing...

Sexual Energy - Nope! That includes the lack-of sex that can build-up in a person until they feel like they will explode... Nope!

No! Ok... I think I've narrowed it down to... Potential Energy!!! Potential to experience each and every one of the different types of energy (that is, with the exception of maybe hydraulic and carbine energy...)!

JPS

No comments: