12.10.08

Energy II (potential energy)...

Now the energy that I'm feeling... (in fact, the way that I put it today in an email was, "I woke-up at 5:20 AM and my body was tingling from this very energy"...) definitely is a type of "potential energy" but another way to-put-it is the excitement of potential energy!

Saturday night there was some actual kinetic energy happening in my life and maybe just a little bit of nuclear energy!!! I think that I may need to get decontaminated some! I know that there actually no reactor meltdown or leakage of any kind though... And maybe there was some of that cosmic energy; in fact, there was!

No sexual energy, but... there definitely was potential sexual energy! Hence me classifying it as "potential energy"... Right? OK? Now, STOP THINKING ABOUT IT and get-back to you MSN News page!!!

JPS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh, you can't leave it at that! Tell more...I'm curious:)