13.12.07

Year-End Review...

Ok, not really a "review", but that's just a fun way of saying that these thoughts are actually "random" and not following one single thought...

I just got back from Tithing Settlement tonight. You know, it doesn't matter why I get to go and visit with the Bishop, it's always a really nice thing to do and makes you feel good (that includes needing to go to him for "confession" because you always leave feeling 100% better than you did when you first went in...). It just means that you have all sorts of reasons to feel good about yourself when you walk out of a bishop's office...

I still have to take the GRE soon and just saw that I had written it into my phone/planner to start studying again for the test this Saturday (I have myself some "break-time" after the end of the semester). It's time to dive back into studying (I didn't ever really study, now that I think about it, for my latest Psych class...) but this time for something that actually completely interests me--getting into Graduate School.

My little Buddy, Addison, is coming to Utah for his holiday break. He was originally going to be here only for Christmas Eve and Christmas day and the rest of his vacation was going to be in Montana. Luckily Stephanie changed her plans and now my little Squirt is going to be able to spend almost the entire vacation with me. I can't even say how good it'll be to have him "home" with me. I HATE him being in Califor-nIgh-Ay and even talking to him every night isn't good enough for me. I mean, it's better than nothing, BUT... I just miss having him around all of the time!!!

JPS

1 comment:

Matt said...

Good review. It's so great that you can spend some time with Addison. Very cool.

The GRE is kinda fun. Get one of those study books, they're very useful. A Kaplan book or something similar.