5.11.11

Am I using my priesthood to its fullest potential?

I don't think that you can ever honestly answer that in the affirmative and not know that there is something more you can do...

For example, Soren Kierkegaard writes about our relationship to Jesus Christ in his book, "Practice in Christianity," that the only way you can be right before Christ is to admit that you are wrong.

In a similar way, the only way that you can be correct or right in answering the question, "Am I using my Priesthood to is to its fullest potential," is to admit that that you could be doing more and/or could be exercising more faith while trying to magnify your calling/position/duty/responsibility/etc.

If you want to know more about the priesthood, know what it is, know why God has entrusted His power to man on this earth, or know how you can learn more about any of this, click on the I Believe... link on this page or travel to www.mormon.org

JPS

2 comments:

security equipment said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Greedy said...

As long as you are glorifying God and spreading the word then you are doing fine.