25.9.22

Christ's grace and mercy and charity and long-suffering and kindness

 

Regardless of what I've done, no matter what I've accomplished in this life, and even if I've kept myself as clean and spotless and pure and holy as I could, I am still unworthy of any and all of the blessings Elohim and Jesus give me—the blessings are given to me only through Christ's grace and mercy and charity and long-suffering and kindness. I can't claim or demand anything, for I am unworthy of all but damnation...but through Christ I am given everything! Anything that I am given is literally thanks to Jesus Christ and his goodness and love! In answer to Alma's question, I and we have NO grounds to even hope for salvation, only but for God’s LOVE!

Now, out of love for Him, I will follow Him! He told me that I could be forgiven of my sins, be sanctified and glorified through His resurrection and the Atonement He paid, and He is a God of Truth and cannot lie (Enos 1:6 + Lectures on Faith 3:16).

No comments: