27.11.20

My Gratitude Blog 2020

 

I am incredibly thankful that my wife married me, despite knowing that our life would be extra-challenging because of my disabilities and that she still looks to me to make astounding successes that continue to exasperate onlookers or even my own family!

I am thankful for my family--my wife, Jill, my sons, Addison, Quentin, Calvin, and my daughter, Samantha!

I am thankful for my parents and the person that they raised me to become and for helping me continue to be that person even now!

I am thankful for Stephanie for being a stalwart giant in helping me and Addison after our car accident in April of 2001 and being my advocate in retaining all that the crash could have and should have left me with!

I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for this life, for my spirit, my body, the intelligence that He raised and tutored before this life and continues to now, curing this life!



No comments: