2.4.18

Get on the Path Again


We read in the Book of Mormon, in the book of Alma, chapter 10 verse 8: “And it came to pass that I obeyed the voice of the angel, and returned towards my house. And as I was going thither I found the man whom the angel said unto me: Thou shalt receive into thy house--and behold it was this same man who has been speaking unto you concerning the things of God.”


All it takes is one right choice to get-back on the right track...  and now a whole field of correct or true options are open and available to you!

Doctrine and Covenants 64:7 “Nevertheless, he has sinned; but verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, forgive sins unto those who confess their sins before me and ask forgiveness, who have not sinned unto death.”

Make sure you take advantage of that offer to forgive, just about anything (and, just in case you were worried, if you have any doubt in your mind, you have not sinned unto death!).  Just keep repenting and partaking of the Sacrament, for:

3 Nephi 27:19 And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom

All it takes is any sin, and you’re kept out of the presence of God.  Yet, just repent and you’re forgiven!

JPS

No comments: