18.6.14

Responses to this blog...


I have looked at my site site-traffic in the past few days and my suspicions were confirmed, and so I'll try and explain them: Not many people willing to reply to a post because of three reasons--1. not a native English speaker (I see you out there from the former Soviet Union and Baltic States) and so may not feel comfortable posting, 2. not as many people visit 'Josh's extemporaneous rant' anymore, or 3. readers may be disappointed that my posts are not as compelling, interesting, or provocative  as they once were.  After all, there was a time that I was not married, did not own a house, had only one child (Addison!) who did not live with me, and read a whole-lot-more than I do now (for the aforementioned reasons...

I found myself feeling a little envious and jealous after re-reading some of my older posts.  I was startled by the breadth of books/knowledge that I was referring to some of the posts.  You need to read them if you haven't, and even if you have, read them again!

That is all...  I guess, now you know, I am vain.  I think my musings are good.  Not good in the Salinger sort of way (well, kind-of but a little inferior and a lot cleaner!) or in the Dickens sort of way (not even close...), but hopefully in a way that will turn the reader to the Light that we all need to turn to and the Truth that we all need to feel.  Hopefully, I'm not writing for the praise of man but am just pointing the way to The Way.  If you don't follow, that's ok...  Just keep reading and keep your eyes and your heart open to words and promptings you may see and feel.

JPS

No comments: