11.2.14

I am he, as you are he, and we are we...


I am the walrus; coo-coo-ca-chube!

Ok, really, I'm not...  But I fooled you, didn't I?

I am employed, finally!

I work for sBioMed!  You know the makers and producers of Steriplex, the household and hospital grade disinfectant and cleaner?  That's it...  They are also owned and operated by the same man who created Results R.N.A. and Solutions IE--the manufacture pharmaceutical supplements and additives.

Can you believe it?  I am a training analytical chemist!!!

That's right.  Three years of graduate school and two years of school counseling and whataya got?  A chemist and an analytical one at that..

All right, leave me alone.  I'll be back to my counseling soon...

JPS

ok, ok, ok, ok...  I am the Eggman.

No, I am sitting on a cornflake!

You got me.  I am John.  No wait, Paul is dead!

I can't keep it straight anymore...  I'm off to bed.

No comments: