31.5.12

What to do... What to say... Shall you carry my treasure away?


For some reason, whenever I sit-down and start to begin or title a blog, the music from Les Miserables comes to mind.

"Beyond rubies is our little girl..."

And it just so happens that this song actually embraces my situation (not that I am French or already have a girl or have anyone threatening to take my little girl away...  So, I guess that the parallels really aren't that striking or accurate even) but it's just that in about three months, my wife is going to be giving birth to our first baby girl!

Samantha.  My wife is fixated on naming a girl a boy's name, so she will often be called "Sam."  We are going to have a little girl named Samantha (Sam for short)!

We already have three boys.  We'll have three boys and one girl.  Four children when we have our fourth wedding anniversary.

Our oldest boy will be twelve, then nine, then two (will turn three in less than one month), and one little tiny baby girl.

I suppose that this post has been almost exclusively factual and there hasn't been much feeling or emotion, but that will come later.

I'm really not sure how to take care of a little girl...but I am excited and anxious to have a girl!

JPS

No comments: